MAIN HOMEPAGE BTHS HOMEPAGE HEADMASTER'S LOG PHOTO GALLERIES ARCHIVES
Burnley Technical
High School
1956 - 1972
BURNLEY TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL.

Burnley Technical High School was formed in August 1956 by the merger of Heasandford Technical High School for girls and Towneley Technical High School for boys. It remained as B.T.H.S. until 1972.

The school had four houses - Assheton (Red), Shuttleworth (Blue), Starkie (Yellow), and Towneley (Green).

The school hymn was Beethoven's Creations Hymn



 

SCHOOL RECORDS

Head Boys, Head Girls,
School and House Captains,
Victor and Vixtrix Ludorums

1956 - 1972